EE unveils range of early bird Christmas deals including a free Toshiba TV or Nintendo Switch with select smartphones
- Early Christmas shoppers can choose from a range of EE deals on pay monthly smartphones and Pay As You Go plans, as well as select home broadband and tablet deals
- Customers can choose a free 43” Toshiba Ultra HD 4K TV or Nintendo Switch with selected pay monthly handset deals, starting from £28 a month before 25th November
- Additional EE Christmas deals to be unveiled on 10th December
5th November 2019 – EE, the UK’s best performing network with 4G and 5G in more places than any other network, today announced early bird deals on the latest tech and accessories – perfect for super savvy shoppers wanting to get a head start on the festivities. Available in-store, online and over the phone, customers can take advantage of these great money-saving offers immediately.
Pay monthly deals – smartphones
EE is offering a free 43” Toshiba Ultra HD 4K TV or a Nintendo Switch with pay monthly plans on a range of top end devices, including Samsung and Huawei smartphones (subject to availability):
- Samsung A80 – £44 per month (£50 upfront cost) on a 10GB Essentials Plan
- Samsung A70 – £39 per month (no upfront cost) on a 10GB Essentials Plan
- Samsung A40 – £31 per month (no upfront cost) on a 10GB Essentials Plan
- Huawei P30 Pro – £59 per month (£50 upfront cost) on a 10GB Essentials Plan
- Huawei P30 Lite – £34 per month (no upfront cost) on a 10GB Essentials Plan
- Huawei P Smart – £28 per month (£20 upfront cost) on a 10GB Essentials Plan
Pay Monthly SIM Only customers can also receive 25GB of mobile data for the price of just £20 per month or a huge 50GB for £24 per month.
Pay As You Go and SIM Only deals
EE is also offering big data deals on Pay As You Go, so customers can enjoy triple data for six months when taking a Pay As You Go Data or Flex SIM pack. EE is offering a range of amazing value handsets for all budgets, such as the Alcatel 1 for only £29.99 (was £39.99 when bought with a £10 top up). For those looking for a higher spec smartphone on Pay As You Go, they can get their hands on the Huawei Y6 for just £99.99.
Tablets and accessory deals
With unmissable offers, a 4G tablet from EE could be the ideal Christmas gift for a loved one this year. For example, a Samsung Tab A8 is just £17 per month with £50 upfront on a 2GB Essentials Plan, or for those on the move the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4G is available for only £14 per month – allowing users to leave their Samsung handset at home, and still be able to receive or send messages and calls when heading out for a run or down to the shops.
With Add to Plan, EE customers can spread the cost of accessories across 11 monthly bills interest-free, so they will never pay more than the RRP. Add to Plan is available to all new and upgrading customers who take out a 24-month EE handset plan, and there are some excellent deals this Christmas, including:
- Xbox One S All Digital Edition with 3 x games (Minecraft, Forza Horizon 3 and Sea of Thieves) – £17 a month with a £12 upfront cost
- PlayStation 4 Bundle with additional controller – £25 a month with no upfront cost
- Nintendo Switch v1.1 (2019 edition) – £30 a month with no upfront cost
- Apple AirPods 2nd Gen – £14 a month, no upfront cost and comes with a £20 audio and Smart Home voucher
EE pay monthly mobile customers can also pick from a range of Amazon, Apple, Sonos and Google Nest Smart Speakers, starting from £4 per month on an Add to Plan with no additional fees or interest. All smart speakers and audio products come with a £20 voucher.
For more details on EE’s Christmas deals, including eligible plans and full offer terms and conditions, please visit www.ee.co.uk/christmas.