EE UNVEILS EARLY BIRD CHRISTMAS DEALS INCLUDING A PAIR OF APPLE AIRPODS, NINTENDO SWITCH OR LG 4K TV WITH SELECT SMARTPHONES
- Early Christmas shoppers can now choose from a range of limited time deals across Pay Monthly smartphones, SIM-Only, Pay As You Go and selected tablets
- Apple Airpods with iPhone SE on a Smart Plan with 10GB of data
- LG Ultra 4K 43″ TV or Nintendo Switch available with select Google Pixel or OPPO plans
9th November 2020 – EE, the UK’s no. 1 network for 5G, has today announced a range of early bird Christmas deals – perfect for super savvy shoppers wanting to get a head start on the festivities. Available in-store, online and over the phone, customers can take advantage of these great money-saving offers from today until the 26th November.
Pay monthly deals – smartphones
Customers can enjoy a bundle with their purchase when they take out a Pay Monthly contract on a range of flagship devices from Apple, Google, and OPPO – ideal for popping under the Christmas tree, or a pre-Christmas treat! There’s also big savings on pay monthly plans for Samsung smartphones, including the new Samsung Galaxy S20.
- iPhone SE 64GB – £44 per month (£30 upfront cost) on a 10GB Smart Plan, including a pair of Apple Airpods worth £159
· iPhone SE 128GB – £46 per month (£30 upfront cost) on a 10GB Smart Plan, including a pair of Apple Airpods worth £159
· iPhone SE 256GB – £50 per month (£30 upfront cost) on a 10GB Smart Plan, including a pair of Apple Airpods worth £159
· Google Pixel 4a – £39 per month (£30 upfront cost) on a 10GB Essential Plan, including an LG Ultra 4K 43″ TV worth £399
- OPPO A72 – £35 per month (£30 upfront) on a 10GB Essential Plan, including a Nintendo Switch 1.1 worth £279.99
- OPPO Find X2 Lite 5G – £41 per month (£30 upfront) on a 10GB Essential Plan, including a Nintendo Switch 1.1 worth £279.99
- Samsung S20+ – £55 per month (£70 upfront) on a 40GB Essential Plan – a saving of £240 across the duration of the contract
- Samsung S20 FE 5G – £47 per month (£30 upfront) on a 40GB Essential Plan – a saving of £192 across the duration of the contract
- Samsung A51 – £27 per month (£30 upfront) on a 4GB Essential Plan – a saving of £144 across the duration of the contract
Pay As You Go and SIM-Only deals
EE is also offering big data boosts across a number of Pay As You Go deals. For example, customers who purchase a 15GB Data Pack for £20 will also receive a massive 35GB of extra data for the first three months, giving them a total of 50GB. EE is also offering a range of amazing value Pay As You Go handsets for all budgets, including the Samsung A41 for only £179.99 with a £20 top up (was £239.99) and the LG K42 for just £89.99 with a £20 top up (was £149.99).
SIM-Only customers can also enjoy a range of deals, including a 5G Ready SIM-Only plan with 100GB of data for just £20 per month or a huge 200GB per month with a Smart benefit included for just £25 per month (24 month contract) – perfect for mobile gamers or those looking to download the highest quality movies in a matter of seconds.
With unbeatable offers this festive period, a 5G tablet from EE could be the ideal gift for a loved one this Christmas. Customers who purchase the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ on a 2GB Essential Plan will save £9 a month on a £54 per month contract – saving £216 over the course of the contract. Customers looking for more budget-friendly option can save £5.40 a month when they purchase the 4G Samsung Tab A7 on a 2GB Essential Plan for £18 per month (saving £129.60 over 24 months).
No. 1 network in the UK
Customers who opt for a 5G plan will enjoy EE’s award-winning network in 112 locations across the UK – more places than any other UK network. EE has been named the UK’s no.1 5G network and the UK’s best network for seven years running.
According to the latest independent testing by RootMetrics, EE’s 5G offers the best combination of fast speeds and coverage. When combined with the latest smartphones and devices from the world’s leading manufacturers, customers can experience the very best of 5G on the UK’s best network.
For more details on EE’s Christmas deals, including eligible plans and full offer terms and conditions, please visitwww.ee.co.uk/christmas.