New Apple iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro now available from Vodafone and VOXI
Vodafone’s best-ever packages now available for iPhone lovers on the UK’s best mobile data network and London’s best 5G network*
23 October 2020: The new iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro are now available from Vodafone UK – the UK’s best mobile data network, London’s best 5G network and the UK Best Network, as voted by the readers of Trusted Reviews. Vodafone customers can be the proud owners of the new iPhone 12 for just £50 per month (£29 upfront cost) on Unlimited Max when they trade in their old iPhone.**
5Great reasons for Apple lovers to choose Vodafone:
- It’s the UK’s best mobile data network, the UK’s best network, as voted for by the readers of Trusted Reviews and London’s best 5G network.*
- Customers can make a new iPhone an annual event by getting the latest model every year, with no upgrade fee. Buy the new iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro today and choose to trade it in for the latest iPhone on a new plan, any time after 12 months.
- Vodafone customers can experience the new iPhone without limits at superfast 5G speed, at no extra cost. From now on, even the most data-hungry apps won’t cause people to worry about their data allowance, they can have complete peace of mind.
- Vodafone is the only network to give an instant guarantee that its customers will receive up to £15 per month off with its new Trade-in Tool, available on the MyVodafone app. In a network operator first, people can trade in their previous iPhone (X, XS, XS MAX or XR) to unlock an instant, guaranteed saving of £15 a month – a huge £360 in total across a 24-month contract.
- Vodafone customers can access a range of award-winning perks and rewards. These include the best care for an iPhone over the full length of a customer’s plan, with Vodafone’s Total Care Warranty. The service covers against manufacturer faults and repairs, including free battery replacement, giving customers complete peace of mind at no extra cost for two years – one year more than the manufacturer warranty. For those looking for extra protection for their new iPhone, Vodafone is the only network to offer AppleCare services when purchasing insurance, providing customers with additional support in Apple stores and 24/7priority access to Apple experts. With Vodafone, customers also get 200GB of iCloud storage for three months****, as well as one year of free Apple TV+ original shows and movies, as well as a wide range of exclusive rewards, treats and discounts through Vodafone’s loyalty programme, VeryMe.
For a full overview please visit: www.vodafone.co.uk/iphone.
For more flexible options, without contracts, customers can also choose to purchase their iPhone on VOXI, the network that gives you endless social media.
The new Apple iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro are available from £32pm (+£10 for a 12GB SIM only plan) and from £40pm (+£10 for a 12GB SIM only plan) respectively.
For customers that want Endless Video, which includes unlimited streaming across six video apps – Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, My5, TVPlayer and UKTV Play – the new devices are available from £32pm (+£15 for an 15GB SIM only plan) for the iPhone 12 and £40pm (+£15 for an 15GB SIM only plan) for the iPhone 12 Pro.
VOXI has been awarded Best Pay as You Go network by uSwitch.***
For a full overview please visit: https://voxi.co.uk/phones.