The Samsung Galaxy S21 range has launched in the UK and networks are now sending out information on pricing and what plans are available.
Although pre-order was available, it is today that normal availability starts and customers can order their own device.
Vodafone have some great offers available including offering unlimited internet if you want to really enjoy the fastest speeds without worry on how much data you use.
They also let you trade in your phon yearly to the latest model meaning when the S22 is available, you won’t have to wait to get hands on it.
Also an extra deal is anyone ordering by 25th Feb will get a free pair of Galaxy Buds Live included which is a great bonus.
— Press Release —
New Samsung Galaxy S21 series now available at Vodafone UK
Get an instant and guaranteed saving of £360 when using Vodafone’s Trade-in Tool*
- Vodafone is the only place to get an instant and guaranteed saving of £360 on the new Samsung Galaxy S21 series.*
- The new Samsung Galaxy S21 range is available from £40 per month (£48 upfront cost) with 48GB of data when you trade in your old Samsung Galaxy S9 or S10 series.
- Get the latest Samsung every year, with no early upgrade fee – thanks to Vodafone’s Annual Upgrade Promise.**
- Experience the new Samsung Galaxy S21 series on the UK’s Best Network, as voted for by the readers of Trusted Reviews.***
- Purchase any phone from the Samsung Galaxy S21 series by 25 February and claim free Galaxy Buds Live.
- Save £120 on the Samsung Galaxy Watch3 – now only £22 per month (with no upfront cost) until25 March 2021.
New for the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S21 series, Vodafone is rolling out its innovative trade-in offer. Using the Trade-in tool via the My Vodafone app, customers can trade in their existing Samsung Galaxy S9 and S10 series to unlock an instant, guaranteed saving of £15 a month (£360 in total over a 24-month contract).
Customers can also get the latest Samsung every year, with no upgrade fee. Those who buy the new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, S21+ 5G and S21 Ultra 5G on a 24-month plan can choose to trade it in any time (after 12 months) for the latest model – thanks to Vodafone’s Annual Upgrade Promise.
Those who purchase any phone from the Samsung Galaxy S21 series by 25 February 2021 can claim free Galaxy Buds Live. This offer must be redeemed by 27 March 2021 – for further information please click here.
Customers can also save £120 on the Samsung Galaxy Watch3 – which is now only £22 per month (with no upfront cost). With Vodafone OneNumber, customers can share call, text and data allowances from their mobile phone plan with their new Samsung Galaxy Watch3, even when they’re away from their phone. The service also allows customers to use the same number for their mobile and smartwatch, so they can make and receive calls directly from their new smartwatch.
At a time when people are being advised to stay at home, finding ways to stay active is important. Samsung Health, available on the Samsung Galaxy Watch3, seamlessly transforms the home into a personal gym, and the new Smart Trainer feature tracks and analyses posture in real time – just like a personal trainer. During and post-workout, Smart Trainer provides feedback on form, helps you count your reps and estimates the amount of calories you have burned.
Vodafone customers can get connected in minutes with eSIM. eSIM customers simply need to scan their QR code to connect to Vodafone’s network.
Here are 5Great reasons for Samsung lovers to choose Vodafone:
- It’s the only place to give you an instant, guaranteed trade-in saving with Vodafone’s Trade-in Tool, available via the My Vodafone app (you don’t have to be an existing customer).
- Vodafone is the UK’s Best Network, as voted for by the readers of Trusted Reviews.**
- Get the latest Samsung every year, with no upgrade fee. Customers buying the new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, S21+ 5G and S21 Ultra 5G on a 24-month plan can choose to trade it in any time (after 12 months) for the latest model with no upgrade fee, thanks to Vodafone’s Annual Upgrade Promise.***
- Unlimited 5G data at no extra cost****, Vodafone’s Unlimited Max plan is perfect for those who love to download or stream their favourite TV shows and game on the move. Plus, with the new Samsung Galaxy S21 series supporting 8k video, Unlimited Max is ideal for those who want to share and send their footage, without having to worry about how much data it will use.
- VeryMe Rewards – Vodafone’s loyalty programme gives you access to weekly discounts and giveaways that change to match your interests. You can even gift selected VeryMe Rewards to a friend, whether they’re a Vodafone customer or not. Over time, the app learns what customers like so that they don’t miss out on deals from their favourite brands.