London, UK, 29.04.20: HMD Global Oy, the home of Nokia phones, today announces the Nokia 3.2 and the Nokia 4.2 are the latest smartphones to join the Android 10 roll out. This now means that eight Nokia smartphones have received the latest Android OS since its official launch in the UK.
Nokia smartphones maintain their position as leaders in fast OS updates and are once again at the forefront of the latest Android 10 deployment.
HMD Global consolidates its commitment to Nokia phones getting better over time. Both the Nokia 3.2 and the Nokia 4.2 launched with three years’ worth of monthly security updates and two years of OS upgrades.
According to research from Counterpoint, Nokia phones were the fastest brand in issuing the latest software updates, covering 94% of its portfolio, demonstrating its commitment to consistent software updates, including entry level devices.
As of today, the Nokia 9 PureView, Nokia 8.1, Nokia 7.1, Nokia 7 Plus, Nokia 6.1, Nokia 5.3, Nokia 4.2 and Nokia 3.2 are all upgraded to Android 10.
Fans will get to experience a whole host of new features with Android 10, including:
● Gesture Navigation: control of your Nokia smartphone just got slicker, with faster and more intuitive controls at the tip of your fingers
● Smart Reply: receive even smarter responses in messages, not just wording but actions you can take
● Privacy Controls: have even more control of your personal data all in one place, and control when your location is shared with your apps – be that always, just while in use, or never
● Focus mode: block out distracting apps when you need to concentrate on what’s important (try it now in Beta)
● Family Link: now part of the Digital Wellbeing settings, helping parents set digital ground rules for the whole family