OPPO Find X2 Series now available to pre-order on EE’s 5G network
- OPPO Find X2 Pro, OPPO Find X2 Neo and OPPO Find X2 Lite now available to pre-order from EE.co.uk and EE telesales
- Customers who pre-order an OPPO Find X2 Series smartphone from EE before 10th June can claim a free pair of B&O H8i headphones, A1 portable speaker or OPPO Enco free true wireless earphones with their purchase
- EE OPPO Find X2 Series customers will be amongst the first to benefit from EE’s new Smart and Essential pay monthly plans, available from today
27 May 2020, London: EE today announced that the OPPO Find X2 Pro, OPPO Find X2 Neo and OPPO Find X2 Lite from OPPO’s latest flagship Find X2 smartphone range are available to pre-order on EE’s 5G network via EE tele-sales and the EE website, plus EE stores when they reopen.
The first network to launch 5G in the UK, EE allows OPPO Find X2 Series users to get the most out of their 5G smartphone in more places than any other.
EE customers can expect 5G speeds which are 100-150 Mbps times faster than 4G even in the busiest areas. EE uses the UK’s best 4G and 5G networks to give customers the fastest, most reliable mobile experience they have ever had. All EE customers are further supported by the UK’s biggest and fastest 4G network, for superfast connectivity up and down the country.
Available across a range of 5G price plans from EE, customers who pre-order an OPPO Find X2 Series handset from EE before 10 June will also be eligible for a pre-order offer depending on the handset they choose. Price point and pre-order offers include:
- The OPPO Find X2 Pro is available on an Essential plan with 40GB of monthly data for £63 pounds per month, plus £50 upfront – pre-order offer: free pair of BANG & OLUFSEN H8i Headphones (RRP £350)
- The OPPO Find X2 Neo is available on an Essential plan with 10GB of monthly data for £47 pounds per month, plus £30 upfront – pre-order offer: free BANG & OLUFSEN Beoplay A1 2Gen (RRP £200)
- The OPPO Find X2 Lite is available on an Essential plan with 10GB of monthly data for £35 pounds per month, plus £10 upfront – pre-order offer: OPPO Enco Free Headphones (RRP £119)
The OPPO Find X2 Series handsets are also available on EE’s new pay monthly Smart Plans, offering Swappable Benefits, EE’s new Reserve Data service, and the option to Upgrade Anytime.
With EE’s latest pay monthly plans, customers also benefit from EE’s unparalleled Service Packs. With a Service Pack, customers can relax with an EE lifetime guarantee on their device.
They will also be invited for an annual device MOT to keep devices performing at their best, plus £10 to spend on cases and screen protectors so they can keep that new phone feeling for longer.
The plans also come with: data gifting – so customers can gift data to their families if they are on the same account, the option to use their Amazon Echo devices to make and receive calls, and Entertainment on EE – which provides EE pay monthly mobile customers with subscriptions for BT Sport, BritBox, Apple Music and MTV Play, with up to six months of access for free – worth up to £220.
For more details of all EE’s price plans and terms can conditions, customers should visit ee.co.uk