OPPO launches the A72 smartphone bringing premium specs and affordable entertainment
● Large display in full HD for a totally immersive experience
● Ultimate A-series storage with 4GB RAM + 128GB ROM
● 5000mAh battery so you stay entertained for longer
30.06.20, LONDON: OPPO, a leading global smartphone brand today launches its latest smartphone to the A Series, OPPO A72. With an eye-catching design that comes in Twilight Black and Aurora Purple and powerful settings in both hardware and software, priced at just £219* it delivers premium specs at an affordable price.
With a long battery life and hi-res screen, the A72 will prove popular with both gamers and committed Netflix streamers alike. For visual creators, the 4K Video Shooting delivers high-quality videos and the 4GB RAM + 128GB ROM storage makes saving and editing on-the-go filming easier than ever before.
Video Stability is also embedded in the new A72 to accommodate users with moving and shaking scenarios and with a 16MP Selfie Camera at the front, this is every up-and-coming creator’s dream.
Kevin Cho, UK Managing Director at OPPO, said: “The A Series has built worldwide momentum and popularity since its debut and we’ve no doubt the A72 will continue to build on this as a versatile and powerful product with a standout design and innovative tech features.
We’ve been paying close attention to market changes and believe the A72 will particularly suit a younger generation looking for a smartphone that can provide the ultimate entertainment experience, we’re excited to see how our community makes the most of the capabilities available with the A72.”
Features of the A72:
● 4GB RAM+128GB ROM
● Powered by Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 665 Mobile Platform
● Hyper Boost to improve fluid gaming experience with intelligent frame rate
● 5000mAh battery embedded, paired with the 18W Fast Charge
● Dual Stereo Speakers positioned at the top and bottom of the device, boosting surround sound effects
● Dirac 2.0 Sound Effect, to enable automatic switch between different sound scenarios, allowing users immersive audio offerings
● 6.5-inch 1080P Neo-Display with an ultra-high screen-to-body ratio of 90.5%, and only 1.73 mm bezels on left and right and a resolution of 2400 × 1080 pixels and 405 PPI pixel density
● Side Fingerprint Unlock
● 48 MP AI Quad Camera
● The 8 MP Ultra Wide Angle Lens (119.1°)
● Ultra Night Mode 2.0
● NFC enabled for contactless payment