Samsung Galaxy A90 5G now available for pre-order on EE with free pair of Galaxy Buds
- New Galaxy A90 5G smartphone from Samsung available on a range of 5G Smart Plans
- Customers who pre-order before the 4th October will also receive a free pair of wireless Galaxy Buds headphones
- EE Customers will receive superfast 5G speeds and can choose from a selection of Swappable Benefits, including free access to the HDR BT Sport app and Amazon Prime Video
- EE plans offer customers the UK’s best smartphone experience with no speed restrictions, plus up to 120GB of giftable monthly data
20th September 2019, London: EE today announced the Samsung’s Galaxy A90 5G smartphone is available to pre-order on EE’s award-winning network.
Samsung’s latest smartphone is available from EE in black with 128GB of storage and can be pre-ordered over the phone, in store or via ee.co.uk. Customers who pre-order the Galaxy A90 5G direct from EE before the launch date on October 4th will also receive a pair of Galaxy Bud headphones worth £139, allowing them to play music and control their phone hands free.
The Samsung Galaxy A90 5G is available on a range of 5G Smart Plans and is just £30 upfront on a £49 a month 10GB plan with two inclusive Swappable Benefits. Customers can choose from six Swappable Benefits which can be swapped in and out as their needs change. Benefits include the HDR version of the BT Sport App for the best possible video quality, Amazon Prime Video, Gamer’s Data Pass, Music Data Pass, Video Data Pass and Roam Further Pass.
EE 5G customers can also upgrade their smartphone when they want with EE Upgrade Anytime, and can also access EE Service packs, helping them to keep their 5G smart phone in tip-top condition for no extra cost. EE service packs provide:
- £10 towards one of EE’s premium cases or screen protectors
- An annual device and EE mobile account MOT
- An extended device warranty for the lifetime of the customer’s contract
Sharon Meadows, Director of Devices, Partnerships & Business Development, said: “Samsung’s new smartphone combines next-generation speed, power and performance at an amazing price. When combined with EE’s unrivalled network, customers can be confident they’re getting the absolute best from their new smartphone. Add unlimited data and Swappable Benefits into the mix and you have a package that’s very hard to beat.”
EE was the first to launch a 5G network in the UK, across six cities (London, Birmingham, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Belfast and Manchester). For more information on EE’s 5G network, 5G Smart plans and 5G devices, customers can visit www.ee.co.uk/5G.