The new Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE is available on Vodafone’s reliable, award-winning network (www.vodafone.co.uk). Customers can get the new Samsung device from £18.50 a month* (£29 upfront cost) with 1GB data on Vodafone EVO and those who purchase the new Samsung tablet before 31 October 2023 can claim a Slim Book Cover Keyboard worth £139, for more information visit: https://samsungoffers.claims/s9fe-launchoffer.
Vodafone EVO is the smart way to buy a tablet, giving customers more flexibility than ever before. They can customise their contract length, decide how much they pay upfront for their new device and choose over how long they want to pay it off – up to 48 months interest-free. They can also upgrade as early as 3 months into their plan.
Vodafone covers customers with a two-year warranty on all new and refurbished tablets against any manufacturer faults and repairs with its Total Care Warranty. So those who purchase the new Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE with Vodafone will have greater peace of mind.
All Vodafone EVO Tablet Plans are sold with Pay Monthly Data Plans so, whether working remotely, streaming the latest shows or browsing the internet, customers can stay connected safely and securely without having to use WiFi or a hotspot connection.
As well as the great value that Vodafone EVO tablet plans provide, Vodafone’s Xtra Data Plans are packed full of added and unique benefits that customers can take advantage of, including:
- Roaming in 51 destinations – customers on Xtra Data Plans can use their plan abroad, at no extra cost in 51 European destinations.
- Unlimited Data Boosters – with Vodafone’s unique Unlimited Data Boosters, customers on limited Xtra Data Plans can boost themselves up to unlimited data for 30 days, at six different points over the course of their contract.
Vodafone offers even more great reasons to purchase a laptop or tablet on their award-winning network:
- Vodafone Together – combines Home Broadband and Vodafone EVO to give families the best of both worlds, saving them up to £380 a year and up to 30% off their data plan.
- 5G at no extra cost – on the UK’s reliable, award-winning network, recently awarded London’s Best Network by NET CHECK
- VeryMe – the award-winning loyalty programme built around what Vodafone customers love, with weekly treats and giveaways that change to match their interests. Plus, with Vodafone, customers can choose to gift their rewards to family or friends – even if they’re on a different network.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE can be purchased from £18.50 a month (£29 upfront cost). Price based on a 48-month tablet plan [£10.50pm] and 1GB 24m Data Plan (£8pm). To order the new Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE visit: www.vodafone.co.uk/mobile-broadband/pay-monthly-contracts/tablets/samsung/galaxy-tab-s9-fe-5g