The new Motorola edge20 Pro – with 256GB of memory, 8K video recording at 24fps and a 144Hz refresh rate – and the new Motorola edge20 Lite – with a 108MP camera, 5G connectivity and 8GB of RAM – are now available at Vodafone (www.vodafone.co.uk).
The new Motorola edge20 Pro can be purchased for just £29 per month (£29upfront cost)***, while the new Motorola edge20 Lite can be purchased from £22 per month (£19 upfront cost)**** – both are available on a 36-month device plan and 24-month airtime plan. Further pricing details can be found here: https://www.vodafone.co.uk/
Customers who purchase the Motorola edge20 Pro before 15 October 2021 can claim a Lenovo M10 Tablet worth £109.99.
The Motorola edge20 Pro and Motorola edge20 Lite are available with Vodafone EVO plans, the new flexible mobile offering that makes the latest smartphones easier to afford than ever before. Customers can decide how much they want to pay upfront for their new device, and choose over how long they want to pay the rest off – anything from 12 to 36 months at 0% APR. Furthermore, customers can enjoy the reassurance of flexible early upgrades from 12 months.
As well as providing great value, Vodafone EVO is packed full of unique inclusive benefits that customers can take advantage of, including:
- Battery Refresh – Exclusively with Vodafone, Vodafone EVO customers won’t have to worry about a tired battery because we’ll replace it at no extra cost, helping customers keep that new phone feeling for longer. Every new phone comes with Battery Refresh included, and customers will be covered for the length of their device plan – that’s up to 36 months.
- Total Care Warranty – Vodafone is the only network to cover customers with a two-year warranty on all new devices against any manufacturer faults and repairs, for that extra peace of mind.
- Unlimited Data Booster – Only Vodafone gives customers the choice of full speed unlimited data every month, or unlimited data just when they need it. With our unique Unlimited Data Booster, customers who don’t already have unlimited data in their plan can boost themselves up to unlimited data for 30 days, up to six times at any point in their contract. This is perfect for those customers who need a data boost for those extra special occasions – including staycations or watching their favourite sporting events or boxsets on the go.
- Unlimited picture messaging – Unexpected MMS charges are a thing of the past, with unlimited picture messaging included in all plans at no extra cost.
- Entertainment – Customers can enjoy the entertainment they love, straight to their mobile for the length of their plan, with a fantastic choice of Amazon Prime, Spotify Premium or YouTube Premium for an additional monthly fee.
- VeryMe – The award-winning loyalty programme built around what our customers love, with weekly treats and giveaways that change to match their interests. Plus, with Vodafone, customers can choose to gift their rewards to family or friends – even if they’re on a different network.
- Roaming in 81 destinations – Roaming is inclusive in selected phone and SIM-only Xtra plans (data-capped plans with 4 Xtra benefits will get inclusive roaming in 51 European destinations; Unlimited 4 Xtra plans will get roaming in 81 destinations worldwide (including destinations in Europe).
- 5G at no extra cost – 5G at the same price as 4G – so you can go faster at no extra cost.
- 5G Roaming – Vodafone offers 5G roaming, and 5G coverage in more places across Europe than any other network.
- Those who want a smartphone and smartwatch can save even more – Vodafone EVO is the perfect destination for watch lovers who can enjoy the same great flexibility to get the watch they want at the price they choose, with an additional built-in saving of £3.50 on ‘OneNumber’ smartwatch connectivity. This means customers can leave their phone at home and still stay connected from their wrist.
Earlier this year, Vodafone launched Pro Broadband, offering 4G back-up, Super WiFi, access to Vodafone’s WiFi Xperts team of engineers for problem-solving, free anti-virus and parental control software, and the Faster Fibre Promise, so you know you’ll be upgraded to full FTTP broadband as soon as it’s available on your street.
Together, Pro Broadband and Vodafone EVO make up Vodafone Together. All customers who have a Pro Broadband plan and a Vodafone EVO plan will benefit from the Vodafone Together discount of up to £3 per month.
And for every new and existing Vodafone Together customer, Vodafone will provide a person in need with a SIM card, loaded with 20GB of data plus free calls and texts each month for up to a year. The ‘Buy One, Give One’, initiative ensures that connectivity reaches those who need it most, and Vodafone has committed to connecting one million people who are living in digital poverty by the end of 2022. The SIMs will be distributed through the Trussell Trust’s UK network of food bank centres.