The new Xiaomi 11T Pro with 256GB of memory, a 6.67” display and 8k video capability is now available at Vodafone (www.vodafone.co.uk) – the UK’s unbeatable network for reliability as awarded by RootMetrics. Customers who purchase the Xiaomi 11T Pro before 7 October 2021 can claim a gift box, containing a Xiaomi 11T Pro tripod and phone case.
Customers can also claim a Smart Home Bundle if they purchase the device before 14 October 2021 and are eligible for a one-time free screen repair service, at the Xiaomi Authorised Service Centre, within the first 6 months of ownership if they buy the device before 23 October 2021.
The Xiaomi 11T Pro is available with Vodafone EVO, the flexible mobile offering that makes the latest devices easier to afford than ever before. Customers can decide how much they want to pay upfront for their new device, as well as choosing the length of their contract – anything from 12 to 36 months at 0% APR. Plus, Vodafone EVO customers can enjoy flexible upgrades, allowing them to upgrade to a new phone from 12 months into their plan, as well as choosing to trade-in their old eligible device to make their next phone more affordable.
The new Xiaomi 11T Pro can be purchased for £35 a month (£29 upfront cost) on a 36-month device plan and 24-month airtime plan – including 25GB of data and three Xtra benefits. Further pricing details can be found here: https://www.vodafone.co.uk/mobile/phones/pay-monthly-contracts/xiaomi/11t-pro-with-tripod-bundle
As well as providing great value, Vodafone EVO is packed full of unique inclusive benefits for customers, including:
- Battery Refresh – Exclusively with Vodafone, EVO customers won’t have to worry about a tired battery because we’ll replace it at no extra cost, helping them keep that new phone feeling for longer. Every phone comes with ‘Battery Refresh’ included, and customers will be covered for the length of their device plan – that’s up to 36 months.
- Total Care Warranty – Vodafone is the only network to cover customers with a two-year warranty on all new devices against any manufacturer faults and repairs, for that extra peace of mind.
- Unlimited Data Booster – Only Vodafone gives customers the choice of full speed unlimited data every month, or unlimited data just when they need it. With our unique Unlimited Data Booster, customers who don’t already have unlimited data in their plan can boost themselves up to unlimited data for 30 days, up to six times at any point in their contract. This is perfect for those customers who need a data boost for those extra special occasions – including staycations or watching their favourite sporting events or boxsets on the go.
- Unlimited picture messaging – Unexpected MMS charges are a thing of the past, with unlimited picture messaging included in all plans at no extra cost.
- Entertainment – Customers can enjoy the entertainment they love, straight to their mobile for the length of their plan, with a fantastic choice of Amazon Prime, Spotify Premium or YouTube Premium for an additional monthly fee.
- VeryMe – The award-winning loyalty programme built around what our customers love, with weekly treats and giveaways that change to match their interests. Plus, with Vodafone, customers can choose to gift their rewards to family or friends – even if they’re on a different network.
- Roaming in 83 destinations – Roaming is inclusive in selected phone and SIM-only Xtra plans (data-capped plans with 4 Xtra benefits will get inclusive roaming in 51 European destinations; Unlimited 4 Xtra plans will get roaming in 83 destinations worldwide (including destinations in Europe).
- 5G at no extra cost – The same price as 4G – so you can go faster at no extra cost.
- 5G Roaming – Vodafone offers 5G roaming, and 5G coverage in more places across Europe than any other network.
- Those who want a smartphone and smartwatch can save even more – Vodafone EVO is the perfect destination for watch lovers who can enjoy the same great flexibility to get the watch they want at the price they choose, with an additional built-in saving of £3.50 on ‘OneNumber’ smartwatch connectivity. This means customers can leave their phone at home and still stay connected from their wrist.
Earlier this year, Vodafone launched Pro Broadband, offering 4G back-up, Super WiFi, access to Vodafone’s WiFi Xperts team of engineers for problem-solving, free anti-virus and parental control software, and the Faster Fibre Promise, so you know you’ll be upgraded to full FTTP broadband as soon as it’s available on your street.
Together, Pro Broadband and Vodafone EVO make up Vodafone Together. All customers who have a Pro Broadband plan and a Vodafone EVO plan will benefit from the Vodafone Together discount of up to £3 per month.
Vodafone Together customers will also be helping to tackle digital poverty in the UK. For every new and existing Vodafone Together customer, we will provide a person in need with a SIM card loaded with 20GB of data plus free calls and texts each month for up to a year. The Buy One, Give One initiative ensures that connectivity reaches those who need it most. The SIMs will be distributed through the Trussell Trust’s UK network of food bank centres. Vodafone has committed to connecting one million people who are living in digital poverty by the end of 2022.