THE NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY S20+ 5G IN AURA RED NOW AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY AT VODAFONE UK
- The new Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G in Aura Red is now available exclusively at Vodafone UK – the UK’s best mobile data network
- Purchase the Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G in Aura Red before 30th July 2020 and claim a free pair of Galaxy Buds+ (worth £159)
- The new Samsung device is available on Vodafone’s unlimited data plans
- Add Amazon Prime Video, Spotify Premium, Sky Sports Mobile TV or a NOW TV Entertainment Pass to an Unlimited or Unlimited Max plan for an extra fee
The new Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G in Aura Red – with a state-of-the-art triple camera set-up (64MP, 12MP & 12MP), a stylish 6.7-inch Super AMOLED display and a huge 4,500mAh battery – is now available at Vodafone UK (www.vodafone.co.uk), the UK’s best mobile data network.
What’s more, customers who purchase the S20+ 5G before 30th July 2020 will be able to claim a free pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds+ worth £159.
The new Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G in Aura Red is available on one of Vodafone’s unlimited plans:
- Vodafone Unlimited Max: £67 per month (£29 upfront cost). This plan gives users unlimited data at speeds as fast as the device and the network will allow. It is perfect for people wanting to take advantage of the latest technology, such as live virtual reality, watching live TV and sport in 4K with ultra-high definition (HD), real-time multiplayer gaming on the go or downloading boxsets in super quick time.
- Vodafone Unlimited: £62 per month (£29 upfront cost). This plan offers speeds of up to 10 Mbps, making it ideal for customers who want to video stream over Standard Definition or High Definition without worrying about their data usage.
- Vodafone Unlimited Lite: £58 per month (£29 upfront cost). This plan offers speeds of up to 2 Mbps and is aimed at users who want to chat on social apps, browse the internet and stream music.
A Vodafone Entertainment Partner is the perfect match for unlimited data and the new Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G in Aura Red.
Customers on selected pay monthly plans can choose between Spotify Premium, Amazon Prime Video, Sky Sports Mobile or a NOW TV Entertainment Pass for an extra fee.
What’s more with VeryMe – Vodafone’s loyalty programme – customers can also enjoy a wide range of exclusive rewards, treats and discounts. Over 3.2 million customers are already using VeryMe and enjoying these weekly.