BE UNLIMITED WITH THE NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE10 SERIES NOW AVAILABLE AT VODAFONE UK
Buy the new Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G, Note10+ and Note10 at Vodafone UK (www.vodafone.co.uk)
· All new Samsung smartphones available with Vodafone’s new unlimited data plans
· Add Amazon Prime Video, Spotify Premium, NOW TV Entertainment Pass or Sky Sports Mobile TV
· Buy the Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G and pay nothing extra for 5G
The new Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G, Note10+ and Note10 are all available to buy at Vodafone UK. (
Vodafone Unlimited Max – for £79 per month (£29 upfront cost), gives users unlimited data at speeds as fast as the device and the network will allow. It is perfect for people wanting to take advantage of the latest technology – such as live virtual reality – watching live TV and sport in 4K with ultra-high definition (HD), real-time multiplayer gaming on the go or downloading boxsets in super quick time.
· Vodafone Unlimited – for £75 per month (£29 upfront cost), offers speeds of up to 10 Mbps, making it ideal for customers who want to video stream over SD or HD without worrying about their data usage.
· Vodafone Unlimited Lite – for £72 per month (£29 upfront cost), offers speeds of up to 2 Mbps. This service is aimed at users who want to chat on social apps, browse the internet and stream music.
Choose an unlimited plan and you can add one of our content partners – Spotify Premium, Amazon Prime Video, Sky Sports Mobile or a NOW TV Entertainment Pass – for an extra fee.
Vodafone customers can also enjoy unlimited gaming with three months free access to Hatch – the world’s first cloud-based mobile gaming platform built for the 5G network. This exclusive offer can be accessed through VeryMe, Vodafone’s loyalty programme that rewards customers. It is also available on 4G.