The new Google Pixel Fold is now available on Vodafone’s reliable, award-winning network*. Customers can purchase the new device from £67 a month** (£49 upfront cost) with 3GB data, or £77 a month with unlimited data + two benefits; with Vodafone EVO.
The new foldable Google device comes with a triple rear camera system (48MP, 10.8MP & 10.8MP), a huge 4,727 mAh adaptive battery and Google’s new Tensor G2 chip, which makes the Pixel Fold faster, more efficient, and more secure. It is available with 256GB or 512GB of storage and in two colour variants: Carbon or Porcelain.
The latest device from Google is available with Vodafone EVO, the smart way to buy a new smartphone. Vodafone EVO is the flexible mobile offering that lets customers get the latest device at a monthly price that suits them best. Customers can decide how much they want to pay upfront for their new device, as well as choose the length of their phone plan – anything from 3-36 months at 0% APR. They can also take advantage of flexible upgrades, allowing them to upgrade to a new phone from three months into their plan, as well as choosing to trade-in their old smartphone to make their next upgrade more affordable.
What’s more, Vodafone EVO now comes with the UK’s only Lifetime Service Promise. The new market-leading offering means every new and refurbished phone comes with Battery Refresh and Lifetime Warranty, so phones last longer with Vodafone, at no extra cost. Lifetime Warranty covers device repairs against manufacturer faults for as long as customers have a Pay Monthly Airtime Plan. Customers will also benefit from free battery checks and replacements for up to three years with Battery Refresh, helping to keep phones running at their best for longer.
5 great reasons to get the new Google Pixel Fold with Vodafone EVO:
- UK’s only Lifetime Service Promise – every phone comes with Battery Refresh and Lifetime Warranty. Vodafone’s Lifetime Warranty covers the customer’s device for repairs against manufacturer faults for as long as they have a Pay Monthly Airtime Plan with Vodafone. Plus, get battery health checks and replacements for up to three years with Battery Refresh. Lifetime Service Promise means phones last longer with Vodafone, at no extra cost to the customer
- Save with Vodafone’s Trade-in Guarantee – customers get an instant, guaranteed saving when they trade-in using Vodafone’s Trade-in Tool on the My Vodafone app
- Ultimate flexibility – flexible interest-free phone contracts from 3-36 months, flexible upfront costs and upgrades as early as 3 months into the plan
- Vodafone’s reliable, award-winning network – customers can rely on our award-winning network to keep them connected to the people and things that matter
- Award-winning loyalty and perks – weekly discounts and giveaways with VeryMe Rewards – customers can even gift selected rewards to a friend