The UK’s largest 5G network EE have started to advertise some January offers already so if you want to pick up that last minute Christmas present, or are in the market for a good deal yourself, now could be a good time to have a look.
The wide range of discounts cover PAYM, PAYG and Tablets so you have lots of options with savings up to £192 depending on what you are looking for.
Check out the press release below sent in by EE and see if maybe there is something worth shopping for.
In a time everyone is looking for a great deal, why go searching through hours of browsing for things when the best deals can be brought to you via the networks directly such as this.
Now sit back, get the presents ready and prepare for a Christmas in a year like no other.
— Press Release – –
EE reveals early-bird January sales offers on Apple, Samsung, and OPPO
- Incredible savings of up to £192 on pay monthly smartphones from top brands
- Save up to £86.40 with deals on the Samsung Tab A7
- Extra data on selected Pay As You Go data packs, and additional offers on Pay As You Go handsets, including a £60 saving on the LG K42
London, 22nd December 2020 –EE, the UK’s no.1 network for 4G and 5G, has today announced its early-bird January sales deals. With unmissable offers on a range of pay monthly and pay as you go devices, customers can enjoy the below deals in-store, online and over the phone, from today until 23:59, 1st February 2021 (unless stated otherwise) – perfect for those looking to get their hands on a new year bargain.
Pay monthly smartphone deals
Customers looking to enter the new year with a fresh device can enjoy a range of pay monthly deals on some of the latest smartphones, with savings of up to £192.
- iPhone SE – save £174 – no upfront cost, £31 per month on a 10GB Essential Plan
- Samsung FE 5G – save £192 – £30 upfront cost, £51 per month on a 100GB Essential Plan
- Samsung A41 – save £96 – £30 upfront cost, £25 per month on a 4GB Essential Plan
- Samsung A51 – save £96 – £30 upfront cost, £33 per month on a 10GB Essential Plan
- OPPO A72 – save £126 – no upfront cost, £21 per month on a 4GB Essential Plan
- OPPO Find X2 Lite – save £66 – £30 upfront cost, £31 per month on a 10GB Essential Plan
Pay As You Go
Customers can also enjoy incredible Pay As You Go deals on a number of data packs. Individuals who purchase a £10 data pack will get an extra 4GB of data for the first three months, totalling 8GB of data. Those who want a higher data allowance can benefit from an additional 40GB of data for the first three months on a £30 data pack, totalling 100GB of data.
EE is also offering deals on the following Pay As You Go smartphones, including:
- Motorola E7 – save £30 – £69.99 when bought with a £15 top-up voucher
- LG K42 – save £60 – £89.99 when bought with a £15 top-up voucher
- OPPO A53 – save £40 – £109.99 when bought with a £20 top-up voucher
- Samsung A41 – save £50 – £189.99 when bought with a £20 top-up voucher
EE is not only offering incredible deals on mobiles, but also on the latest tablets, including:
- Samsung Tab A7 – save £86.40 – £19.80 per month on an Essential Plan or £24.30 on a Smart Plan (deal available until 14th January)
- Lenovo M8 – save £64.80 – £11.70 per month on an Essential Plan or £16.20 on a Smart Plan