Huawei really stood out in design when it came to to their P20 Pro flagship phone, and the Twilight colour really impressed people from all around the world.
In fact it was also the most popular colour sold out of all P20 Pro devices, and having seen myself, it certainly is beautiful.
Huawei wanted to point out the importance of Twilight in various areas (and of course their own flagship) and has been said that a massive £487bn of the economy comes from so called “Twilight workers”
Here is the full press release from Huawei
OPEN ALL HOURS: ‘TWILIGHT’ WORKERS CONTRIBUTE AN ESTIMATED
£487 BILLION TO THE UK ECONOMY
New research from Huawei reveals how the dusk-to-dawn workforce is significantly boosting the UK’s ‘twilight economy’
· Twilight workers: A quarter (25%) of British workers now work in the twilight hours
· Twilight hubs: Norwich is the top ‘twilight hub’ in the UK, followed by London, Manchester, Liverpool and Cardiff
· Night owls: 30% of British workers who have a twilight career say they feel more inspired and creative during this time, as well as being more productive (28%)
· Celebrating the unseen workers: For the release of its P20 Pro Twilight Edition, Huawei launches new film to showcase the faces of the nation’s unseen twilight economyhttps://youtu.be/JRDZmXq579c
reveals that the nation’s ‘twilight workers’ contribute an estimated £487 billion annually to the UK economy., the world’s second largest smartphone manufacturer, has
Conducted to celebrate the release of the Huawei P20 Pro Twilight Edition, the study of more than 2,000 UK workers found that a quarter (25%) of us now work outside of the traditional 9 – 5.
Looking across the UK, a number of ‘twilight hubs’ have emerged, with Norwich (34%) topping the list of cities whose residents work whilst the rest of the nation sleeps, followed closely by London and Manchester (both 31%), and Liverpool and Cardiff respectively (both 30%).
People who spend their working moments in the twilight hours say they feel more inspired and creative (30%) during this time, as well as more productive (28%). Meanwhile, a fifth of British workers prefer the flexibility that twilight working allows when it comes to balancing time with their kids (19%), and 20% describe themselves as night owls who find it easier to work later.
The study reveals that among twilight workers across the UK:
- Glasgow has the highest number of wordsmiths and budding photographers, with a third (31%) of Glaswegians choosing to write in the twilight hours, and a quarter (24%) focusing on photography
- Mancunians have the biggest aspirations to be the next social media star, with one in eight using the twilight hours to work on building their YouTube channel, Instagram or personal blog
- York has the highest number of art enthusiasts in the UK, with a third (32%) of its twilight workers dedicating time to artistic pursuits, and 18% pursuing a twilight career in graphic design
- Londoners are following their passion for film, with one in ten in the Capital pursuing filmmaking projects out of traditional working hours
- Leeds dwellers instead focus on app and web development in the twilight hours (13%)
“Exploring the lives of those who work in the twilight hours has really opened our eyes to how much really goes on between sunset and sunrise,” said Justin Costello, Head of Marketing for Huawei UK & Ireland. “With the launch of the Huawei P20 Pro Twilight Edition, we wanted to look at those who exclusively work in the ‘twilight hours’ and showcase these previously unheard stories. The P20 Pro Twilight Edition is the perfect companion for those who lead their lives by night, and with our industry-leading AI-powered technology, capturing incredibly clear low-light images during the twilight hours is now easier than ever.”
Celebrating the unsung heroes of Britain’s bustling twilight economy, Huawei has released a new film documenting the stories of those who work from dusk until dawn, providing a behind-the-scenes glimpse at what some of Britain’s most talented twilight workers get up to when the rest of us are busy sleeping https://youtu.be/JRDZmXq579c.
To find out more about the Huawei P20 Pro Twilight Edition visit