THE NEW MOTOROLA MOTO G 5G PLUS NOW AVAILABLE AT VODAFONE UK
· The new Motorola Moto G 5G Plus is now available at Vodafone UK – the UK’s best mobile data network*
· The new Motorola device is available on Vodafone’s unlimited data plans
· Add Amazon Prime Video, Spotify Premium, Sky Sports Mobile TV or a NOW TV Entertainment Pass to an Unlimited or Unlimited Max plan for an extra fee
The new Motorola Moto G 5G Plus – with a state-of-the-art quad camera set-up (48MP, 8MP 5MP & 2MP), a stylish 6.7-inch FHD+ display and a huge 5,000mAh battery – is now available at Vodafone UK (www.vodafone.co.uk), the UK’s best mobile data network.
The new Motorola Moto G 5G Plus is available with 24GB of data for £39 per month (£29 upfront cost). Alternatively, customers can purchase the device on one of Vodafone’s new unlimited plans:
· Vodafone Unlimited Max: £51 per month (£29 upfront cost). This plan gives users unlimited data at speeds as fast as the device and the 5G network will allow. It is perfect for people wanting to take advantage of the latest technology, such as live virtual reality, watching live TV and sport in 4K with ultra-high definition (HD), real-time multiplayer gaming on the go or downloading boxsets in super quick time.
· Vodafone Unlimited: £46 per month (£29 upfront cost). This plan offers speeds of up to 10 Mbps, making it ideal for customers who want to video stream over Standard Definition or High Definition without worrying about their data usage.
· Vodafone Unlimited Lite: £42 per month (£29 upfront cost). This plan offers speeds of up to 2 Mbps and is aimed at users who want to chat on social apps, browse the internet and stream music.
A Vodafone Entertainment Partner is the perfect match for unlimited data and the new Motorola Moto G 5G Plus. Customers on selected pay monthly plans can choose between Spotify Premium, Amazon Prime Video, Sky Sports Mobile or a NOW TV Entertainment Pass for an extra fee.
What’s more with VeryMe – Vodafone’s loyalty programme –