· Pre-order the new Samsung Galaxy S20 series from £60 per month (plus £29 upfront cost) with unlimited data.
· Vodafone customers can use 5G in more places across Europe than any other network** – making it the perfect partner for your new 5G smartphone
· Trade in your old Samsung Galaxy or Samsung Note and get £15 off each month for the duration of your contract (£360 in total)***
· 12 Month Upgrade Promise – upgrade to a new handset with no early upgrade fee after 12 months
· Pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G or S20 Ultra 5G before 29th February 2020 and claim a free pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds+ worth £159
· Pre-order your device before 8th March and receive it on 10th March – 3 days ahead of the launch
The Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 5G, S20+ 5G and S20 Ultra 5G are now available to pre-order at Vodafone UK (www.vodafone.co.uk).
Pre-order the S20+ 5G or S20 Ultra 5G before 8th March and claim a free pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds+ worth £159. Customers who trade in their old Samsung Galaxy (S8 and above) or Samsung Note (Note 8 and above) can get £15 off each month for the duration of your contract (£360 in total). What’s more, customers can pre-order the S20 5G for the same price as the S20 (4G) and gain access to Vodafone’s faster, more reliable and responsive 5G service.
Vodafone have recently been awarded the UK’s best mobile data network by the independent testing company nPerf who measured download speed, upload speed, latency, browsing and streaming performance. nPerf’s testing showed that Vodafone had the highest combined score across all categories versus its competitors.
In addition, Vodafone is the only network to offer 5G roaming to customers at no extra cost in more than 100 places in the UK and other European countries. This is double the number of locations offered by Vodafone’s nearest competitor. Whether in Madrid, Munich, Rome, Dublin or London, customers can roam on Vodafone’s 5G network in some of the most popular tourist locations. Customers will be able to stream music from the sunbed, download podcasts by the pool, watch live TV and sport at the airport, or play games on the go at speeds of up to ten times faster than 4G.
All the new Samsung Galaxy S20 devices can be teamed with one of Vodafone’s ground-breaking unlimited 5G data plans. Pick up a new Samsung Galaxy handset with unlimited data from:
· Samsung Galaxy S20 (4G) – for £60 per month (plus £29 upfront cost)
· Samsung Galaxy S20 5G – for £60 per month (plus £29 upfront cost)
· Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G – for £68 per month (plus £29 upfront cost)
· Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G – for £78 per month (plus £29 upfront cost)
For an overview of our pricing, please see here: https://www.vodafone.co.uk/campaigns/new-samsung/
Thanks to Vodafone’s ‘12 Month Upgrade Promise’, customers can upgrade their new Samsung Galaxy S20 device to any handset in 12 months’ time with no early upgrade fee. In addition, customers who pre-order their device by 8th March will receive it on the 10th March – 3 days ahead of the launch.
A Vodafone Entertainment Partner is the perfect match for unlimited data and a new Samsung Galaxy handset. Customers on selected pay monthly plans can choose between Spotify Premium, Amazon Prime Video, Sky Sports Mobile TV or a NOW TV Entertainment Pass for an extra fee. And with VeryMe – Vodafone’s loyalty programme – customers can also enjoy a wide range of exclusive rewards and discounts. Over 3 million customers are already using VeryMe and enjoying weekly treats, rewards and discounts.
All four models will be available in the 128GB variant and in Cosmic Grey. The S20 5G is also available in Cloud Blue and Cloud Pink, and the S20+ 5G and S20 Ultra 5G in Cosmic Black. The S20 Ultra 5G is also available with 512GB of storage in Cosmic Grey. For more information and specs, please visit www.vodafone.co.uk.