From now (4 October) until 15 November O2customers who purchase the Google Pixel 8 Pro or the Google Pixel 8 can save up to £288 across all Plus Plan tariffs (30GB, 150GB and Unlimited Plus).
With the Plus Plan* tariff customers can get a range of benefits to save them up to £269:
- O2 Switch Up, allowing customers to swap their current phone for any new mobile, every 90 days (as long as it’s in good condition).
- O2 Travel Inclusive, roam freely in countries like USA, Mexico, Canada, New Zealand, Argentina and Australia.
- 3-year device warranty, if the device develops a fault through normal use during the warranty period, O2 will replace it or refund the customer for no extra cost.
- Up to 6 months of either Amazon Prime, Disney+, Audible, Cafeyin or McAfee protection, for no extra cost.
O2 customers will also be able to get their hands on a Google Pixel Watch 2 (WiFi & Bluetooth inclusive, usually £349 RRP) when they purchase the Google Pixel 8 Pro or can choose a pair of Google Pixel Buds Pro (usually £179 RRP) with the Google Pixel 8.
O2 customers can also benefit from:
- Flexibility: O2 customers have the flexibility to choose a mobile plan that suits their budget, including the upfront cost they pay and the length of their 0% APR Device Plan. They can also flex their data allowance up or down each month to ensure it suits their needs.
- EU roaming: O2 is the only major UK network to offer inclusive EU roaming as standard, up to 25GB. Customers can enjoy using their airtime at no extra cost while they’re away.
- Priority from O2: Virgin Media broadband and O2 customers can benefit from Priority from O2, which offers exclusive deals, discounts and pre-sale ticket access to the hottest gigs in town.
- O2 Extras: O2 customers can get their hands on Disney+, Amazon Prime, Amazon Audible or many more, free on O2 for up to 6 months depending on their tariff.
- Split contracts: O2 is also the only mobile network operator to automatically and fully roll down all direct customers onto an airtime only plan, ensuring they never overpay for a phone they already own.
O2 recently launched an easy-to-use online calculator to help consumers (of any major network) check if they have, or are at risk of, overpaying for their handset. For more information visit: Overpayment Calculator – Save on your Phone Bill | O2