VOXI GIVES CUSTOMERS ENDLESS VIDEO STREAMING ACROSS SIX VIDEO PLATFORMS
· VOXI launches Endless Video plans giving customers unlimited streaming across six video apps – Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, My5, TVPlayer and UKTV Play.
· Prices start from £15 per month for 15GB of data, with Endless Social Media and Endless Video included.
· Contract free plans include 5G at no extra cost – on the UK’s best Pay as You Go network*.
VOXI by Vodafone has today launched ‘Endless Video’ plans, giving new and existing customers unlimited data to stream Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, My5, TVPlayer and UKTV Play. Every VOXI plan is flexible and contract-free, allowing you to start, pause or stop at any time. New tariffs also include Endless Social Media (unlimited data for Facebook & Facebook Messenger, Instagram, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter) and 5G at no extra cost.
With VOXI’s new Endless Video you can watch a whole range of shows and videos, streaming endlessly without eating up your data allowance. So whether you’re looking to binge Amazon Prime Video’s latest boxset or catch up on series, films or documentaries on Netflix – now you can, worry-free on VOXI.
New Endless Video plans will be available from today both online and in Vodafone stores and include:
· 15GB of data for £15 including 5G, unlimited data to use on Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, My5, TVPlayer and UKTV Play + Facebook & Facebook Messenger, Instagram, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Unlimited calls, texts and picture messages.
· 45GB of data for £20 including 5G, unlimited data to use on Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, My5, TVPlayer and UKTV Play + Facebook & Facebook Messenger, Instagram, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Unlimited calls, texts and picture messages.
Customers currently on a 15GB or 45GB 4G plan will be automatically upgraded to a new Endless Video plan, for free when their plan refreshes.
Dan Lambrou, Head of Youth and Mass segments at Vodafone UK said: “Video streaming is one of the most popular things our VOXI customers do on their phones and we’ve seen this increase over the last few months as they use video platforms and social media for a range of things like learning, socialising or simply entertainment. By adding Endless Video streaming to our existing Endless Social plans, our customers can enjoy the content they really want, without having to worry about their data usage.
“With VOXI, young people have the freedom to access content and channels that they love, with simple, cost-effective price plans – on a mobile network they can count on”.
VOXI plans put you in control – on a Network you can trust
With ONS data (2020) revealing that the under-30s will be the most financially squeezed from the COVID-19 crisis, VOXI’s new plans have been created with flexibility in mind. Customers can enjoy the plans contract-free, putting them in control of their spending, with no nasty surprises. What’s more, VOXI is powered by Vodafone’s super-fast and reliable network.
VOXI offers 5G at no additional cost. Like Vodafone, 5G on VOXI is available in more places than any other operator with 114 towns and cities now live with 5G across the UK and Europe (44 towns and cities in the UK).